He was graduated from Hacettepe University, Department of Physics Engineering in 2003. Then, he completed his M.Sc. studies about electron and magnetotransport properties of AlGaAs/GaAs and InGaAs/GaAs heterostructures at Gazi University, Advanced Technologies Deparment in 2005. He went to University of Essex (UK) as a visiting research student with for 6 months. He completed his PhD studies about electron and magnetotransport properties, scattering properties of 2D electrons and hot electron transport of AlGaN/GaN HEMT structures grown by MOCVD in 2008. He worked as a postdoc at Bilkent University, Nanotechnology Research Center between 2008-2009. He started to work at Gazi University in 2009 as a faculty member. He went to University of Essex (UK) and Universtät Ulm (Germany) as a visiting researcher in 2013 and 2019, respectively. He is still working as a full professor at Gazi University, Physics Department. As of October 2019, he has more than 67 SCI articles and 80 proceedings in his field. He is married and he has one son (Deha Anıl Lişesivdin).
- 1979 Born in Ankara at September 12th.
- 2003 Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree in Physics Engineering at Hacettepe University.
- 2005 Master of Science (MSc) degree in Advanced Technologies at Gazi University.
- 2007 Scholarship within the TUBITAK 2214 program to University of Essex, UK.
- 2008 Doctorate (PhD) degree in Solid State Physics at Gazi University.
- 2009 Postdoc at Bilkent University Nanotechnology Research Center.
- 2009 Assistant Professorship at Gazi University, Physics Department.
- 2011 Finishing 12 months-long military service as Air Defence Second Lieutenant at 8. Corps, Air Defence Battalion which is located at Erciş, Van.
- 2011 Received the rank of Associate Professor from the Turkish Inter-University Council (UAK).
- 2013 Fellowship within the TUBITAK 2219 program to University of Essex, UK.
- 2014 Received the Turkish Society of Physics Prof. Dr. Sevket Erk Young Scientist Award
- 2015 Being father of Deha Anıl Lişesivdin.
- 2015 Received Senior Member Status from IEEE.
- 2016 Received the Turkish Academy of Sciences, Outstanding Young Scientists Award (TÜBA-GEBIP).
- 2018 Full Professorship at Gazi University, Physics Department.
- 2019 Received the Leaders in Innovation Fellowship, Royal Academy of Engineering, UK.
- 2019 Visiting researcher at Universtät Ulm, Germany.
- 2008 Ph.D. Physics, Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey
- Dissertation: Electron and Magneto Transport Properties of AlGaN/GaN Based High Electron Mobility Transistors (HEMTs)
- Advisor: Prof. Dr. Mehmet Kasap
- 2005 M.Sc. Advanced Technologies, Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey
- Thesis: Transport Properties of InGaAs/GaAs and AlGaAs/GaAs Semiconductors Grown by MBE
- Advisor: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mehmet Kasap
- 2002 B.Sc (Eng). Physics Engineering, Hacettepe University, Ankara Turkey
- Senior Project: Development of X-Ray Data Analysis Software for Windows Systems